Sunday, December 13, 2009

sunday morning =)

It's Sunday morning. scratch that. It's 9:36am on a Sunday morning and i'm awake. the funny thing is, that's not the saddest part. I've been awake for about 2 hours now waiting for work to begin. so let me explain how this all happened...sigh

OK, so i'm sleeping like a good kiddiewink and someone comes in my room at 7:32am and I wake up and due to this horrendous/ incredible beach weather I can't go back to sleep. So now, i'm kinda sleep deprived awaiting work. joy =) Due to this new found boredom, i have revived my gorgeous blog and decided to blog about this =)

what else? chrissie is coming up!!! =) so excited. LOVE chrissie. It's absolutely adorable, having everyone celebrate something on the same day. No workies. Just absolute relaxation. =) epichappy face bout that. I miss the good old days,where the only thought that crossed your mind, was whether or not you could make it to the other side of the monkey bars. It seems that, as we age, everything seems more complicated. It really should become simpler, cause as we grow, we gain knowledge which should help us find answers. But, then again, as we age, we are more open to the world and therefore have more to answer. sigh

last note, what's on my playlist? good charlotte? nope =) i'm currently addicted to "what you say" from Jason Derulo. download it guys, it's epic =)

Anywho, i'll let you guys go now

xoxo
epic love,

lil ms chatterbox

No comments:

Post a Comment