Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what if?

I've always been the type to love "what if?" situations. You know the type? where one little move could have changed your life? yeah, i like those. well yeah, i usually do anyway. why? They give you insight and they allow you to explore your mind. In these type of situations you can replay the moves you made in your mind but change that ONE move you made that could have changed everything. End result? a different ending each time :) But lately, i've started to dislike these situations. I can't be bothered thinking about what if certain things had actually happened because at the end of the day...they didn't, and there's probably a good reason why they didn't. I'm starting to believe in destiny again, starting to believe everything happens for a reason. I don't know destiny's intention quite yet, but i'm excited for what's about to come :) I think this time i'll sit back, relax and watch what happens and just accept everything that gets put in front of me. happiness or adversity, it doesn't matter....it's destined to happen regardless :)

xx.
lmc

No comments:

Post a Comment