Tuesday, October 12, 2010

rage

sometimes, we deserve to break, rage, bleed and feel pain to remind ourselves we're human.

i've been broken, i played basketball and my toe bled, and yeah that was painful, so guess what?
it's my turn to rage

so what now?
lol, do i just say what i feel like others would? what do i say?
that your comments burn me more than the sun burns albinos?
that what? you freaking piss me off when you make assumptions. yeah, they make an ass of me and you, so don't do it. if you don't mind looking like an ass, don't make me look like one.
that what? you just bug the shit out of me atm?
that what? you don't even realise half the things i tell you, cause you brush me off, like a dirty little fly on a hot summers day?
give me a break. no, just give me a minute or two out oof your goddam life to realise some things.

ffs hey

No comments:

Post a Comment