Tuesday, March 29, 2011

often

' Even though I may not do what you do, I can still understand why you would do it. I'm pretty rationale as a person...despite how irrational i may come across. At the end of the day I'm not your average girl but my mind still ponders like one. I may not come across as the type to over think, over analyze or even over react to something but I do. My train of thought may be different to others but it leads to a similar destination. Despite how little I may care, it could be the one thing that is drilling my system. Despite how little care or effort I may put into something, it may be my number one priority. No matter how busy i may seem you'd never guess how often i try to enter the mind of others for a brief moment to know what they're thinking, how they're thinking and why they think like that. No matter how pieced together I may seem I could be broken into tiny pieces, but in saying that, no matter how broken i may seem I may be pieced together perfectly.'

-lmc

No comments:

Post a Comment