Sunday, February 28, 2010

happy birthday

happy birthday sis!!
out of all sincerity i wish you the most fab day ever! hope it was worth the trip to onyx; metros and etc :) Hope you also like your present from me :) AND no it was not me going to metros...cause i guess that was a little gift to myself:)
why? cause i learnt a shitload tonight :) so what did i learn? pulling your skirt a little higher gets you free drinks:) LOL im joking. no, i learnt i do have options...problem is...i dont need them. oh wells its nice to feel special once in a while:) i wonder if its time for change. scratch out wonder...i think its time to add in "know and need". I dont need to wonder if its time for change. I know its time for change and i need change. i just wish i could want it so i can actually do it :) thanks guys for the epic weekend...that and making me realise again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment