Monday, March 1, 2010

kitchen

im actually kinda tired. I just slaved my ass off in the kitchen for the last couple of hours. the end result aint that great but i hope its worth it :)
I really dont know how people can become housewives? seriously, they make take out for a reason :) BUT i guess when u cook it yourself it becomes that tad more special.
Today i had a realisation...well a couple at least
1.) i never wanna be a housewife
2.) when i become a badass lawyer i'm going to hire a cook
3.) when i become a badass lawyer i will also hire a cleaner
4.) if i dont become successful i will marry a chef
5.) chefs should know how to clean already so 4 seems to be a great alternative :)

that is all.
It is currently 11:13...47 minutes till bffs birthday :) thanks for being my best friend. Even though i probably kill u with my broken promises, constant dogging and my inability to stay stable...thanks for always being there for me:) i know i never tell you i appreciate you but i hope u realise how much it means to me. Just cause i never say something doesn't mean i don't mean it. That goes for everyone too...even when i do the above please dont take it personally...I like to think its a genetic predisposition BUT i know its not :) Please know, i appreciate it so much when u guys are there when i fall, when i trip and when i hurt you guys. If i could show my appreciation for you guys in the form of chocolate...i would send you guys to willy wonkas chocolate factory. its not cause theres a lot of chocolate, but cause its in a place that doesnt even exist in this world. JUst an extrodinarily magnificant place in our minds and hearts... How much i appreciate you guys can only be measured in a different world. One where dreams come true :) corny i know, but i do mean it :)

xoxo
lmc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment