Sunday, June 27, 2010

today

today is the last day i can blog before i leave to bussleton?
i think we're going to bussleton. i don't know to be honest nor do i care, nor am i excited. I don't wanna leave :( im already home sick and i haven't even left.
That's probably why i'm so reluctant to pack.
BUT no, today was a fabby day :)
had an epic lunch/ brekkie with one of my awesome mates and just went around exploring perth.
what else? i went SHOPPING!!! :) and i've learnt how to budget. well kinda
and now? i just came back from spending time with joolay. oh how i missed her :(
Seeing her just makes me wanna stay back and not leave. sigh.
she lets me see straight when everything is foggy. she's like my own personal prescribed glasses :) the optometrist that said i had 20/20 lied. i can't see anthing :( LOL
But yeah, all up...epic day:)

-lmc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment