Wednesday, December 8, 2010

memories

here's a story for you

About a year ago, i was shopping with my dear friend Evonne when i came across this magnificent scent. yes, it was the gorgeous girly smell that any girl could dream of. the beauty of Viva La Juicy. I looked at the bottle, oh gosh it was cute :x i looked closer and was thinking 'oh golly its in pink ribbon with complete blingness' oh how this thing was made for me:) But wait a minute! I suddenly had the urge to look at the price tag. 'oh gosh!' i thought to myself as i saw those triple figures. Even if i smelt like crap i would not spend that much on perfume! so thus, i walked away from one of the best goddam things that could have happened to me. What next? it never went on sale:(
Come 8th December 2010, I meet up with 2 of the most gorgeous people in the world. yes, you Evonne and Isma, you're beautiful. 'oh what's that?' i think to myself as they hand me a box. oh a late birthday present how sweet :x

And what was it? FREAKIN VIVA LA JUICY GIFT SET! and the box was pink. my gosh :x are my friends geng or what? ;)

xx.

-lmc

No comments:

Post a Comment