Friday, December 10, 2010

sleep

it's currently 10:05pm and i'm just about ready to go to bed.
what has life come too? seriously.
I'm either just growing up way too quickly and not wanting to enjoy teenage years, or even possibly just getting more boring as a person. I'm gonna go with eh first one, the latter would be pretty hard. i honestly don't do much these days

-lmc

p.s. how CUTE is teengae dream? my gosh ' i finally found you, my missing puzzle piece...i'm complete :$' like seriously...nawwwww :x hahahahahahahahaha
i want that bloody puzzle necklace now. so cute! :)
p.p.s i realise it's an old song but man i like songs after they're popular. Liking them whilst theyre popular makes u feel way too conformed. Either like it before or after, lol yes i'm weird. thanks for being my friends guys :x hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment