Tuesday, February 18, 2014

STRESSED OUT MUCH


So recently due to some personal/professional reasons I have been feeling both bummed out AND stressed out :( Worry doesn't do me any good because I break out in pimples and I swear I have some white hairs in the woodworks.  




Garfield looking tired
It's never a bad time for a picture of Garfield



But most annoyingly, my sleep has been affected which results in annoying neck pains and a weird inexplicable cramp in my lower back. Enter my own personal superheroes at Perth Chiropractic - Oasis Chiropractic. Not only do they help with chronic headaches and my unfortunate neck pain, but they are great chiropractors for scoliosis - which is fantastic for my poor partner who has suffered from scoliosis since forever. 


If everyone treated each other the way chiropractors treated their patients I am pretty confident that the world would be a better (and backache-free) place!

Here's to hoping for a better nights sleep!

Garfield and friends having a nap


No comments:

Post a Comment