Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the lollipop or the licorice?

life lesson 6: quality over quantity

when i was younger, i remember at school they had like 5c licorice and lollipops for like 40c. Every time i felt like candy, i would always go for the licorice cause i got 8 as opposed to the 1 lollipop. So even if i felt like lollipops, i chose the licorice. I know, it's weird and everyone would tell me to get the lollipop because at the end of the day its what you got not how much. Needless to say, i didn't really understand what they meant. SERIOUSLY, 8 licorices or ONE lollipop. you do the math. =)

AS i blog at like 1:30am? i'm home from an epic day with my friends =)
Today I had so much fun with the girls just talking and chilling and not really doing much and yet it was so much fun. Don't worry leonard, i'll mention you in this one cause i LOLLED so much when i typed the title of my blog on your computer and you already had it on. LOL, yeah i guess you are my bff. special mentions =)

But anyways, as I sit here, i think about how much i would rather just spend my time with my what 6? friends as opposed to the hundreds of acquaintances that i seem to have. I guess, i've finally realised that it is quality over quantity. I guess this is what growing up is really about. Dropping the licorice and going for the lollipop. Finally, I can enjoy the lollipop without the feeling of greed for more. =)

xoxo
epic love,
lil ms chatterbox
p.s. i'll edit later. i'm kinda tired so i know the writing is hideous so i'll fix it up later, just wanna make sure that i didnt forget this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment