Sunday, November 15, 2009

ring

'i got down on one knee
and i looked up at her,
a look of shock and surprise spreading over her face.
I pulled out from my pocket a little black box
opened it, and offered her the sparkling engagement ring.
But suddenly i stopped, a look of embarrassment and shame upon my face.
I can not put the ring on this beautiful woman's finger!
Immediately I regretted this proposal and got up and walked away.
Three steps it took, before i looked back at the crying amputee that i so dearly loved.
"I'm sorry, it just wasn't meant to be".

-moral of the story-
if you have a foot fetish,
don't marry a woman with no legs.
its just not gonna work '
-mh




"a ring is round
it has no ends
and that's how long
we'll be friends"

My friend told me that when we were 12
we no longer speak to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment