Monday, May 24, 2010

different perspectives

I'm starting to realise I forgive people too easily.
I don't know if it's a bad thing or a good thing. It's my flaw but at the same time, it's probably the reason why people put up with me. I'm starting to get what everybody means when they tell me i'll be easy to eff over. Problem is, I don't know how I can change that. Maybe I should start making people earn their forgiveness? I'm not too sure, all i know is, the people that hurt you tend to scar you. Scars are permanant, they stay with you. What do you do in these type of situations?

Do you change that aspect of you cause you think it's your flaw? or should you keep that part of you, just because it makes you who are you. confusion makes my head hurt more than dizzy's from mama teh. sigh burger

-lmc

No comments:

Post a Comment