Sunday, May 9, 2010

ruin

'I'm sorry for making you think I was mad,
when really i was just upset and sad,
I hate what I make you go through,
cause of the things others say and do,
Sometimes its nice to know that you're appreciated,
cause when u don't you feel so goddam hated,
I thank you for letting me know u care,
so i know at the end you'll still be there,
I just hope i didn't ruin your day,
from the nasty words I had to say'

-lmc

'it was not ur nasty words that got me cut,
it was the lies that made me sick to the gut
you deserved a nice kick in the butt.
luckily you redeemed yourself after your haircut
and im glad that this case is shut.
i hope you never fall into the same rut.
and get angry at this strawberry slut'

-mh

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ strawberry slut

    what was that? like the 12 step program of rehabilitation?
    step 1.) denial
    step 2.) anger
    step 3.) acceptance

    etc. etc. :)

    ReplyDelete