Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Locked out in the cold

Don't you hate it when you are ready to head out, and in your rush to have a good time you endup locking yourself out of the house with only your phone?


Welcome to my life.


















That's me if I were a brunette woman


Locking yourself out of the house is so painfully durr that it's embarrassing to make that call to a locksmith.
But these guys I found are really great locksmiths and not only fast, but understanding too.
Loved the professionalism, and didn't make me feel like a dolt.

Glad I called em and found out that they also do a whole bunch of other stuff too like alarm systems and security doors - pretty much anything to do with security.

I picked them cos they're SOR like me, so it was a pretty short wait.
Would definitely get security services from them if I ever needed it.
(Although I really hope I never hope to lock myself out of the house again - being late means having to buy rounds to make up for lost time, yeowch)

Though it feels like I may have locked my self control at home :( drank way too much and had way too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment