Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wrinkly skin

Now before you get ideas about wrinkly knee, elbow, or gonad skin; I am talking about those frown lines and crows feet that people really freak out about.

As shallow as it sounds, I am so fearful of these lines, because even though they are essentially symbolic of wisdom due to growing older; for some reason I have a feeling that it just won't suit my face. I truly believe my smile is horrifying enough even WITHOUT wrinkles on my forehead and god forbid - deep crows feet running from my eyes.

It got me curious about how willing I would be; when that time comes, to inject stuff into my face to try and hold on to some sense of youthfulness/appeal. I found this site which does wrinkle relaxers/fillers, and is it just me or is there a lack of asian faces on there?


Although this one looks pretty close...















But in all honesty, at the end of the day I think it's just going to be one of those things where I won't know for sure until the time comes. Who knows, maybe I will have a late onset of ugly duckling syndrome, and become a real hot DILF?


Here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment