Thursday, August 15, 2013

TI3

Congrats to Alliance for winning the TI3


I know it's a bit late since the grandfinals were on this Monday... but I couldn't just leave it!
I think watching the Dota 2 TI3 has made change my mind about my number 1 dota 2 Crush (Puppey).

Cos watching Alliance's S4 during the tournament was a real eye opener.
Those plays.... oh god those plays...

But no doubt Alliance deserved to win the TI3, they were just consistently strong throughout the whole match. But watching S4's clock and puck plays were just.... dotagasmic.














Alliance holding the Aegis of Champions for winning the Dota 2 TI3!!!
My new crush S4 is the lovely guy on the left hand side with his veins poppin out his neck 




Na'Vi was so close... yet so far. Best Grand Final I have ever witnessed.
Even for non dota players I am sure that watching those 5 matches would have stirred something deep within them. And S4 has sure as hell stirred something within me :$



No comments:

Post a Comment