Tuesday, August 3, 2010

thoughts of you, me but not us

'temporary happiness is like waiting for the knife, you're always waiting for somebody to show their darker side'

Hurry up and do it already so I don't get use to this feeling. Even in mygreatest state of mind, where i'm in a place I could get use too, a place I can enjoy...yeah you know? that thing you call happiness? yeah, somebody is gonna come tumbling over and crush it over. It's not a matter of 'if' but 'when'...and if you think its not gonna happen then you really need to realise that life isn't rainbows and butterflies. yeah, to get to the rainbow you gotta go through the rain and we all know that rainbows don't last forever. So i'm just gonna sit here and wait and when it happens it won't even hurt cause i expected it. that's life. crap happens. deal.

drift. i never imagined that it would happen but guess what? we're in that spot now where we're drifting apart. Maybe you don't realise it's happening but i do, and while we're drifting, we're pushing each other away and somebody is grabbing what's left of us till there's nothing left for us to share. I'm getting use to it. Maybe you are too and one day we'll both realise what happened and have a laugh over it. I can imagine that happening. I guess that's the silver lining to this grey cloud aye?

xx.
lmc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment