Tuesday, August 10, 2010

flashbacks

'too much pride to say it, too little not to recognise that i am'
Sleepless nights, mindless actions and empty promises have lead me to this blog.
I'm sorry because...
- I chose to let others words get the better of me and started to close you off. I'm terribly sorry, you have no idea. You're a great person, amazing and nobody should ever be treated that way. bitch. i have officially been stamped.
- I make promises to you in order to make you smile and forget what I said and end up giving you promises in the dark. It was never meant to hurt you but I'm terribly selfish and was only thinking bout myself. selfish cow. officially stamped.
- I forget to appreciate the small things you do for me cause i've built an expectation around you. Ive come to see the glass as half empty as opposed to half full with you. I really do appreciate the small things you do. u make me smile. eos
-Everything got out of hand and too much crap went down. It may not be my fault but i was part of the problem. jerk. officially stamped.
-I get angry when i miss you so i try to delete you out of my life to make it easier. arsehole. officially stamped.

- i know i'm not perfect, but you make me feel worth it in times when i feel worth less :)

xx. lmc.

No comments:

Post a Comment