Sunday, August 8, 2010

insomnia

I think I have something to tell you. I think i need to tell you. Problem is- i don't wanna tell you and guess what? i probably will never tell you, so you can read this and see if it applies to you- if it does, then it's probably about you. i'm not gonna lie, i'm just gonna make it ambiguous.

You know what hurts? falling off a bike. you know what pain is? being left behind. yeah, it's painful as hell, where you know you weren't good enough to get carried through for some reason where you probably know deep down inside as to why, but you just didn't want to believe it in order to try and decrease the pain. So i've been thinking of what has been upsetting me lately. And I finally realised what it was. The fear of getting left behind. Yeah, it's happened before but silly me, i've always welcomed people back with opened arms. I was told today to stop doing that and I wish it were that easy. So now i have a message, no scratch that. i have a favour to ask of you. if you're planning on leaving me behind for a bit, then please get the hell out. Don't come back and hurt me again. I have to choose the people I don't mind getting hurt for, stop taking other peoples spots over and over again. please. just. go. I can't always be your safety net cause you're gonna burn me so bad it's gonna leave holes and it'll just end up hurting both of us. I don't wanna hurt you even if you hurt me. I just want you to go. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment