Thursday, May 12, 2011

day 1

Tumblr challange?
Her: you're incredible, amazing but not invincible. You push yourself too hard cause you know you can, but that doesn't mean you should. My rock when I'm unstable. I don't even want to imagine how crazy I would be without you.
Him: Still amazing after all this time :) Please don't lose that about yourself
Her: Looking at you is almost equivalent to looking at a mirror of myself. I find it so goddam hard to make good girl friends at uni, and you have no doubt been my best while being at uni, for that I thank you :) You act like my best friend, sister and sometimes mom and I appreciate you so much :) Undoubtfully amazing:)
Him: You deserve better. I can honesly say I only want the best for you. You're amazing. That's just it. I hope you end up with someone I can look at and just be in awe. Cause that's what you deserve at the end of the day. You're gonna make any girl the happiest girl ever. Seriously.
Her: Undoubtfully naive in the best and worst way possible. You unintentionally use it to you're adventage without even realising. Naive to the point where it touches stupidity, but I can't say much cause I would probably do the same in your position. Rrgardless, you have a heart of gold, which is so innocent and non corrupt I can't help but admire that.
Him: Bro's for life. Gonna keep it short and sweet. My listener when I need to vent, my bro when I need to drink and one of my closest friends when I need you there :)
Her: The biggest love/ hate relationship of my life. I hate the things you do and say but I know you unintentionally mean it. One on one you're amazing but you succumb to society's pressure and you become the biggest asshole in the world.
Him: We're no longer as close as we use to be. We've both changed, unsure if its for the best or worst. mine? undoubtfully the worst which is probably why we're so distant. I blame me, I blame you, I blame us.
Her: You are living proof that just because you do bad things does not mean you're a bad person. :) Regardless of how you see yourself, I think you're a little ball of sunshine :) simply put :)
Her: One of the only people I have disliked so much for no direct reason. I don't think you're even half as nice, mature or even caring as you present yourself to be. Ulterior motives and manipulation. I lack respect for you. You are the sole reason I trust my instincts but in saying that, you are the sole reason I hate assumptions.
-lmc

No comments:

Post a Comment