Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 5

Six things you wish you had never done

I honestly can't say much for this. Regretting is up to one's discretion and in saying that, I rarely regret anything I've ever done...but I'll do my best to sort this out.

1.) Be a rebellious child and skip some sunday temple lessons. My viet would probably be a bit better and I would probably be a more peaceful person
2.) Think i was invincible as a child and tell that big ass dog to go away. Almost bit me and scared my mom so badly :/ poor mama
3.) Go home late after playing at the neighbours house. My poor parentals had to put up with so much :(
4.) be so demanding. Up to the age of 9, i thought i could get whatever i wanted and would kick a fuss if i didn't get it. It was only when my siblings taught me to appreciate things and to be grateful that I stopped. Ironically enough, i teach them that now.
5.) lie, cheat, steal. Self explanatory.
6.) Not be so difficult as a person. Self explanatory if you know me well enough.

-lmc

No comments:

Post a Comment