Monday, May 9, 2011

Listen

' a wise band once said,
'don't stop,never give up...hold your head high till you reach the top. When the world seems like it's too tough bring it all back to you'
Now they may not have any credidentials in psychology or what not, but those wise words were foreever embedded in my head.
Now you. Yes you. I want you to read these words and actually anatomise them. Sometimes, I don't know why you push yourself to limits so unbearable they make me shiver a tinge. But in saying that, I can understand why your lifestyle does seem so appealing to you.The fact that you're busy 24/7 means that when you're busy physically doing something you no longer have to be busy mentally. This procrasination of thinking is not giving yourself more time, it's just allowing you to avoid inevitable situations. Now I'm not saying to go off the walls and overthink everything to the same extent I do, i'm telling you to calm your shit down. You're incredible and amazing but you don't need to be over productive or busy burning yourself out to know that. Just be you- It's worked for the last 19 years or so. :)
-lmc

No comments:

Post a Comment