Monday, May 9, 2011

Introduce Yourself

Hi :)

My name is Helen :) I'm a walking contradiction, too much of too many polar opposites that are taken to the extreme. I'm naive because its my reason and my excuse. I tend to go woth the flow, but overthink things that should either be in hindsight or left for 'Future Helen'. I push myself to every limit possible until I physically AND mentally can no longer tank it. I like to think that one day i can save the world because i've never seen anybody save everybody but i know for a fact that everybody can save somebody. Although I pretend that I'm not...I act like a complete girl. I'm irrational, impatient, I overthink, overanalyse and overreact. I prefer experience over books. I'm positively content. I know i could be a hell of a lot happier but at the same time i'm happy with the way things are knowing it could be a hell of a lot worse. I'm a realistic optimist. I like to smile because i find it sexy in others and try and bring my a-game everyday. I am lame. I am Helen. :)

-lmc

No comments:

Post a Comment