Wednesday, March 17, 2010

cool cats

j- Thanks for today :) i know it seems messed up, but thanks for listening and thanks for giving me insight. All this time i was thinking that I was just being the ass I am but thanks for making me realise i'm being realistic :) thanks a bunch munchkin
t- im an arse. I tried telling you that. Please don't get hurt in the process.
L- I spent an hour looking for what you wanted, but its totally worth it :)
u- i hate the fact u can make me smile when nobody else can. It's not right.
u- friendships form when least expected :) thanks for that
a- get better soon :) i hope everything is alright
a- apologies for letting the perception of others affect me. You're a much better person than i am.
u- your a dog. Your worse than i am at dogging. At least i can admit it.
c- haha, i don't need you anymore. except once in a blue moon/ special occasion like tonight where i have to stay up.
u- nothings awkward unless you make it awkward. true story
u- u honestly don't know me, stop pretending you do
m- 50% of the time i dislike you. 40% of the time im ok with you. 10% of the time i like you.that's pretty bad man
s- i'm so glad we became friends :) I actually believe you are one of the smartest/ wisest people i know :)
u- people assume your an ass but im an ass for believing them :) you're actually a really nice person with a big heart :)
u- your a tad too insecure for my liking
u- don't worry about me. Don't stress about me. I'm not as naive as you believe. I see the worse in everybody but treat them as if i only see the best. But please remember i do see the bad side too:)
w- i'm so glad we don't have a personality clash :) you're such a sweetie :)

i'll give u guys one. c= coffee. you guys can figure the rest our for yourself. u just means u guys don't get the pleasure of getting initials. LOL have fun

2 comments: