Monday, March 29, 2010

Fresh Princess of Bel-Air

Now this is a story all about how,
My heart nearly got turned upside down,
Now sit down and listen carefully with fear
About a scary succubus known as Vanessa Chia

In the Australian suburbs she was born and raised,
At the CS stall outside ref she spends most of her days.
I was walking through uni on my way to class
Looking at all the pretty girls that were walking past
When I walked upon this chick who was up to no good
She was flirting with guys from my campus neighbourhood
I took one quick glance and i got scared.
I didn't wana get caught in her seriously horny Gorgon's glare.

I called Naijiao over and when he got near,
I said "Can you protect me from her, here ill give you some beer."
I was hoping Horny Horny Hippo mode would defeat her finally
But then along came the ultimate cockblock, his gf Jackie.

Ness' dress was so tight she was about a 6 or an 8,
She walked up to me and said "Hey I'm ness, come to Zodiac maybe ill see you later!"
I looked at my watch and I knew victory was mine,
Cos no-one can beat the Strawberry King's 'Happy Strawberry Time'!

-mh

1 comment: