Wednesday, March 3, 2010

mistake

Dear Diary,
No, dear anonymous readers. scratch that. dear sago...
Today, I gave my mistake necklace to sago. No, not the one that he gave me, the one i made for myself. It's pretty cute, its a heart and a key which represents that you are the only holder to the key to your heart. I know its corny but you guys should expect that from me already. I've been wanting to give it for a while now but didn't until I knew it'll give me joy to see somebody else wearing it:)

It's the second week of uni. what did I realise? I don't need the necklace. why? cause i have no time to make mistakes. I don't know how i planned this year...all i know is i didn't plan it well. I'm in there trying to balance study, part time work, asia, hobbies etc. How the hell do i think??? When people ask me how i balance it, i look up smile and say "I don't know" and they think i'm trying to keep it a secret or something. THERE IS NO SECRET! I don't balance well. LOL. i prob have like 3 friends at uni and everyone else is like an acquaintance.

This brings me to the next thing. I think i will end up as the crazy old cat lady. I'll have to fill the lonely void with cats, but then they will realise i will have no time for them and will leave to a place they may have food. Oh wells, lol, i just realise my blog went from a necklace to cats. Only somebody as cool as myself could do that, yeah ;) Anyways, the necklace again...thanks for yours sago but i can basically guarantee that i won't need it for a very long time :) well at least till the end of this semester. haha

xx.
lmc

p.s. before i forget, i know a LOT of people think im this little superficial bitch so let me take a moment out to say something. You got half of it right...I know i come off as being a bitch but im just being honest. But seriously, i do stand by my words also that everyone is beautiful in some sense and I do mean it.Nobodies good at everything...everyone is just good at something. I don't think its fair to call anybody ugly, I only use that word when i refer to jokes...it's unrealistic. that's all :) BTW i'm not saying i think everybody looks the same, seesh, i'm not gonna lie...there are people that are more attractive than others. BUT thats not saying the other person isnt attractive in their own right :)

2 comments:

  1. (L)! time to stop making mistakes sago :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just jumped into my brain and put my thoughts into words...

    like like

    ReplyDelete