Wednesday, September 1, 2010

changing seasons :)

grey cloud:
i miss the old me man. where the hell did she go?
seriously, reading my old posts. how emo was that. seriously.
that's just disgusting. it's called build a bridge and get over it, instead i've become that little ugly troll underneath it scaring the crap out of those poor goats.
poor goats that suffer cause i get upset at stupid things.
yeah i'm immature, insincere, selfish and an ass but i shouldn't burden others with it.
i've become hell ave. what's wrong with me?
sigh
silver lining :
I found my rocks again. :) i think i've finally gone back to earth. LOL
oh dear, how i've miss them. you don't actually realise what you've lost till it's found again cause you learn to loive without them but when they're back it's like the missing puzzle is put in. YOU think it doesn't make a differene but it changes the whole picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment