Friday, September 17, 2010

Helen :) why do you always seem so dog? as in, you dog everybody :@

so dear friend that ask me to write this on my own account. lol. you sad little thing but being the epic awesome person i am, i will tell the world why i am so epic at being dog.

1.) my schedule is freakin tight as. it's why i don't sleep.
2.) I don't like social events. i'd rather keep to myself
3.) i don't like people.
4.) i'm quality over quantity so i'd rather 5 close friends than a bajillion more friends. LOL thus, i really do put all my focus/ attention on those people
5.) i stay steady with people so the more often i see you, the more i try to make sure i see you that regular amount
6.) if i don't make plans with you or i avoid plans with you, then obviously i don't like you very much.
7.)the minute you dog me, i will dog you just to piss you off.
8.) i'm not a very nice person
9.) wtf, i saw u today. why would u call me dog? ass. LOl

and that is why i am a dog. i am sorry but the minute you walk away, it means someone else can creep in. LOL i'm sorry.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment