Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 25

The person you know is going through the worst of times


"Mummy =( sorry i don't make it any easier for you"

-mh

'you. and i know it hurts and i know you wanna break down and cry.
But even if you did, you wouldn't show me nor tell me.
You've been my rock, or in dota terms, that goddam tree everyone runs to for good health.
I've always run to you and i guess you gave away all your strength when you kept passing it onto us. But now i'm at full health and i just wanna pass it to you.
Let me be the strength you don't have cause as i said,
even when the world puts you at your lowest,
i will never look down on you,
i'll simply stand next to you and tell them to look down on me as well.
cause with bitches like that, i really don't give a crap.
You are more important and i just wish you knew how much i cared.'

-lmc

No comments:

Post a Comment