Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 3

My parents

-Because of you, i'm afraid of not giving it my all. i'm afraid to make mistakes. I'm afraid to make many choices in life.
I'm scared of hurting people. I'm scared of hurting me.
I think too much when i don't need to, i think too little when i do.
I have an ugly nose :( and my brain doesn't work half the time.
i get irritated at myself because i dont ever reach these impossible expectations i've set for myself.
I'm stubborn, sometimes selfish and get irritated easily.
BUt because of you, I have the strength to do so many thing.
I've reached limits that i thought were only seen by sailor moon.
I don't liek to judge and i try to help others out when possible. I put a smile on my face even when all is going into the crappy parts. I try my best. I have opportunities.
I have security and comfort when i need it. You make me smile when you try to be funny. You think i can excel at anything i do. I leanrt that there is such a thing as love :)

There's a million reasons to hate me, but thanks for loving the 10 parts of me everyone else forgets about.
-lmc


'They gave me everything i could ever need.
So when the day comes i shall repay them,
with everything they could ever want.'

-mh

No comments:

Post a Comment