Wednesday, September 1, 2010

who is your best friend?and you aren't allowed to say u don't have one and be all like "i dont have a best friend, i've just got lotsa good friends". none of that bs plx

meng- yuhan, no other words are needed for this one :)

Helen- I don't think i even have friends man, let alone best friends. I have rocks. they keep me stable and when i fly away i become a mess going no direction and they drag me back to earth and hold me down. i guess they're my 'best friends'. my rocks follow me everywhere i go amazingly enough. It just seems that sometimes we may distance ourselves cause someone moves them away or i fly away for a bit but sooner or later we reconnect. I don't have a permanant best friend. just permanent rocks, and i do my best to add not subtract them. lol, they're only subtracted when someone moves them, chips them and they change and aren't the same anymore. go figure.

Ask me anything

2 comments: