Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dae 2

'My first crush was a girl in highschool.
Year 8 was a daunting time, new school, new possibilities, new responsibilities.
And new feelings =X
She was, in my minds eye, the perfect girl I thought.
She was (and still is) super smart, high class, elegant, and multi talented.
Everything I'm not so I guess that's where the attraction lay.
I thought I was in love, and did stupid ass things like follow her around school with a rose for Valentine's Day.
However like always I was too dorky and had terrible timing.
To think I lost out to a gwailo, GG my life.
I swore I would never love again, that no girl could ever hurt me like she did.
And THAT is how I became a jerk.
But thanks to you Lisan, I am who I am today.'

-mh

'in all honesty i hate having crushes cause they usually correlate with crushed hearts.
I think the hardest things about crushes is that they're never said,
and so all you can do is watch from a distance and try to play cool.
i think the worst things about crushes is that they make it hard to remain friends, which is why we silence them. lol but then again i am a cynic.
i think i'm gonna go sit in the corner now with my 50 cats now.
why have crushes when you can have cats? :x
my first crush was tuxedo mask, i blame him for me having to buy about 50 cats.
yeah him and him allowing me to have ridiculously high expectations for guys.'

-lmc

2 comments: