Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 21

Someone you judged by their first impression


"I first met her at metrocity
A drunk skank falling about and trying to hookup with one of my friends
First impression: This chick is ave.
Second time i met her was when she came to business school from metros
Drunk, falling about AGAIN and bitch didn't even remember my name.
Second impression: This chick is a drunk bitch.
Third time i met her was at a friends birthday and she gave a glorious account
of her recent victory at hooking up with whoever.
Third impression: This chick is a skank.

2 Years on and that ave skanky drunk bitch is my girlfriend =) x
ACKS "


-mh

'Everyone. I judge everyone. Only difference is, i choose not to act on my judgments.
Sometimes when i meet someone i really don't wanna befriend cause of what i've heard, my mind works like Jane's on Brady bunch,
where it's like
' be friends. no they're a slut. be friends!'
yeah i' freakin weird.
But always see the worse in people and treat them as if you see the best.
I'm sorry if i judged you based on first impressions,
but the reason we're not close? yeah you actually fulfill those judgmemnts'

-lmc

No comments:

Post a Comment