Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 4

'She has so much potential but lacks discipline.
She's actually quite pretty but is way too vain.
She is lazy as all hell but helps out when needed.
She has a short temper and constant mood changes.
She once told me that the paint brand "WATTYL" meant:
"Western Ausralia, Talk To You Later"
She is friendly to all strangers.
She is too friendly to boys.
She is like a miniature version of myself.
She is my sister.'

-mh

'i do things that piss you off.
you do things that piss me off.
we get on each others nerves,
but at the end of the day
blood is thicker than water.
anywhere i go, in my grandest moments,
in the face of adversity...i know you'll be there.
and just like that, i'll move a mountain for you :)
even if they don't give me a shovel,
i'll dig with my hands, and move as moch of the mountain that i can.
Even if it's just cause you're too lazy to walk around it :)'

-lmc

1 comment: